Dear all my TBI students joining my CCU lecture.
at present, I’d like to inform the CCU final assignment for this semester.
Here is the steps of doing your challenging assignment:
- Choose one nation or ethnic group that you think interesting and you have info dealing with it.
- Please describe the interestingness/uniqueness of character, the habit, working ethics, life philosopy of particular nation or ethnic e.g: American, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Arabian, Javanese, Madurese, Sundanese etc and what are the lessons (moral, character building) for us after analyzing that particular nation or ethnic.
- find any books, websites and journals describing it and use those resources to explain your chosen nation or ethnic group.
- The assignment should be made in PowerPoint (PPT) and this is the example of the CCU analysis : THE UNIQUENESS OF SAMIN PEOPLE and https://www.slideshare.net/zatoichifay/the-bright-and-dark-side-of-india :
- and make sure that Your reference/Bibliography should be taken most of them (70%) from Journal, conference proceeding, E-books and only a few source of them (30%) from printed books. then CLICK THIS. (Fill in this Google form).
CLICK TO SEE LIST OF SUBMITTED PAPERS
- REMEMBER THE DEADLINE DATE IS 18 DECEMBER 2017 AT 11. P.M :