Hak Cipta milik Author/Penulis
Authors who publish with this Journal agree to the following terms:
retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work
simultaneously licensed under a creative commons attribution license that allow
others to share the work within an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and
initial publication of this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangement for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g. acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal).
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their websites) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published works.
Hak Cipta milik Jurnal sebagai publishers
In order to be accepted and published by [Journal Name], author(s) submitting the article manuscript should complete all the review stages. By submitting the manuscript the author(s) agreed to these following terms:
1. The copyright of received articles shall be assigned to [Journal Name] as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprints). [Journal Name] maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
2. Authors are permitted to disseminate published article by sharing the link/DOI of the article at [Journal Name]. authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from [Journal Name] with an acknowledgement of initial publication to this journal.
3. Users/public use of this website will be licensed to …….
CC BY (Attribution)/CC BY-SA (Attribution & ShareAlike)/
CC BY-ND (Attribution & No-Derivatives)/ CC BY-NC (Attribution & Non-Commercial)/ CC BY-NC-SA (Attribution & Non-Commercial-ShareAlike)/ CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution, Non-Commercial & No-Derivatives)/ CC BY-ND (Attribution-No-Derivatives).
contoh jurnal baru pake OJS 3 tapi konsisten banget copyright +licence
di ojs web, halaman abstract dan pdf artikel. Ini juga jurnal baru 2 edisi
poin positifnya dengan hak ciptanya dijadikan link ke policy hak cipta dan
lisensi. banyak cara untuk menampilkan itu konsisten pada setiap abstract view
OJS 3. Ada di
Settings > Distribution > Permission
Contoh Jurnal Lama SINTA 2 yang menerapkan HAK CIPTA pada author:
kalo di OJS 2 masuk journal manager > journal management >setup 3.2
Contoh Jurnal Yang Menerapkan Hak CIPTA Ada Di Jurnal Sebagai Publisher
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright publishing of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis journal and Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University/Masyarakat Katalis Indonesia – Indonesian Catalyst Society (MKICS) as Publisher of the journal. Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘Copyright Transfer Agreement’ (see more information on this). An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a ‘Copyright Transfer Agreement’ form by online version of this agreement.
Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis journal and Department of Chemical Engineering Diponegoro University/Masyarakat Katalis Indonesia-Indonesian Catalyst Society (MKICS), the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Remember, even though we ask for a transfer of copyright, our journal authors retain (or are granted back) significant scholarly rights as mention before.
The Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) Form BCREC 2020]
source of information: https://zenodo.org/record/3406840#.XzFZ0jUxXIU