click here if u wanna download it free: _english for specific purposes_ – hutchinson tom_ waters alan
mirror links 2
mirror links 3
free DOWNLOAD E-BOOK GEORGE YULE
buku george yule PRAGMATICS. ini buku paling simple buat mahasiswa dibandingkan yang lain seperti Jacob L mey, Levinson atau Paul Grice. silakan download tanpa password
syllabus of my pragmatics lecture
introduction to pragmatics
the history of pragmatics
Politeness and Irony Principle
DEIXIS PPT DOWNLOAD
Austin and SEarle speech act theories
COOPERATION AND IMPLICATURE
exercise of finding the implicature:
Click here for Free Download:
ebook introduction to morphology
INTRODUCTION TO SEMANTICS- a summary of Kreidler’s Introduction to semantics:
ISI BUKU SEMANTICS 10 BAB FULL VERSION
Dear all my TBI students joining my CCU lecture.
at present, I’d like to inform the CCU final assignment for this semester.
Here is the steps of doing your challenging assignment:
- Choose one nation or ethnic group that you think interesting and you have info dealing with it.
- Please describe the interestingness/uniqueness of character, the habit, working ethics, life philosopy of particular nation or ethnic e.g: American, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Arabian, Javanese, Madurese, Sundanese etc and what are the lessons (moral, character building) for us after analyzing that particular nation or ethnic.
- find any books, websites and journals describing it and use those resources to explain your chosen nation or ethnic group.
- The assignment should be made in PowerPoint (PPT) and this is the example of the CCU analysis : THE UNIQUENESS OF SAMIN PEOPLE and https://www.slideshare.net/zatoichifay/the-bright-and-dark-side-of-india :
- and make sure that Your reference/Bibliography should be taken most of them (70%) from Journal, conference proceeding, E-books and only a few source of them (30%) from printed books. then CLICK THIS. (Fill in this Google form).
CLICK TO SEE LIST OF SUBMITTED PAPERS
- REMEMBER THE DEADLINE DATE IS 18 DECEMBER 2017 AT 11. P.M :
Dear all of my beloved TBI students of IAIN Salatiga joining my Syntax class.
These are the procedures or steps of fulfilling your syntax final assignment.
1. Find one abstract consists at least 8 or 9 sentences and you may easily find it on this link URL: http:/s.id/KFL
2. Make an analysis based on 6 kinds/types of analysis.
(1)) The number of words, (2) The number of sentences, (3) The number of Be & Verb sentences, (4) The number of simple, compound and complex sentence (5) The number of noun phrases (NP) and (6) The number of verb or verb phrases (VP):
see the image below showing the instance of 6 types of analysis.
3. then, click the google form below and fill in your data and best abstract analysis.
This google form is particularly designed for submitting students’ syntax final assignment. Keep Calm aur Masti Karo/Enjoy it! Click this image below to submit your final assignment or CLICK IT HERE
For the latest list of submission CLICK THIS LINK URL:
and this is the example of Abstract of journal syntactic analysis. please click this: contoh analysis for SYNTAX final task
REMEMBER THE DEADLINE DATE IS 18 DECEMBER 2017 AT 11. P.M :