Dear all muslim brothas and sistas
this is my newest material dealing with Pragmatics lecture. if you wanna download the material just click this one :
PRAGMATICS and this one for THE SYLLABUS
click here if u wanna download it free: _english for specific purposes_ – hutchinson tom_ waters alan
mirror links 2
mirror links 3
free DOWNLOAD E-BOOK GEORGE YULE
buku george yule PRAGMATICS. ini buku paling simple buat mahasiswa dibandingkan yang lain seperti Jacob L mey, Levinson atau Paul Grice. silakan download tanpa password
syllabus of my pragmatics lecture
introduction to pragmatics
the history of pragmatics
Politeness and Irony Principle
DEIXIS PPT DOWNLOAD
Austin and SEarle speech act theories
COOPERATION AND IMPLICATURE
exercise of finding the implicature:
Click here for Free Download:
ebook introduction to morphology
INTRODUCTION TO SEMANTICS- a summary of Kreidler’s Introduction to semantics:
ISI BUKU SEMANTICS 10 BAB FULL VERSION
Dear all my TBI students joining my CCU lecture.
at present, I’d like to inform the CCU final assignment for this semester.
Here is the steps of doing your challenging assignment:
- Choose one nation or ethnic group that you think interesting and you have info dealing with it.
- Please describe the interestingness/uniqueness of character, the habit, working ethics, life philosopy of particular nation or ethnic e.g: American, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Arabian, Javanese, Madurese, Sundanese etc and what are the lessons (moral, character building) for us after analyzing that particular nation or ethnic.
- find any books, websites and journals describing it and use those resources to explain your chosen nation or ethnic group.
- The assignment should be made in PowerPoint (PPT) and this is the example of the CCU analysis : THE UNIQUENESS OF SAMIN PEOPLE and https://www.slideshare.net/zatoichifay/the-bright-and-dark-side-of-india :
- and make sure that Your reference/Bibliography should be taken most of them (70%) from Journal, conference proceeding, E-books and only a few source of them (30%) from printed books. then CLICK THIS. (Fill in this Google form).
CLICK TO SEE LIST OF SUBMITTED PAPERS
- REMEMBER THE DEADLINE DATE IS 18 DECEMBER 2017 AT 11. P.M :